Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Superstorm" of issues

As we await Superstorm Sandy and prepare for power outages, it seems as though many of my students are taking the opportunity to use their electricity and watch their first tutorial.  When I checked my email yesterday, I had a number of emails from students saying that they could see the tutorial, but not hear my voice on the tutorial.  I then sent out a mass email to all of the students with an attachment to the presentation, so at least they could view it.  I also emailed them the google form to record their answers.

This is by no means the way I wanted this to go this first time around.  However, I tried to rectify the situation by sending them the presentation via email.  We'll see how it goes!  As for now, I'm hoping Sandy's storm surges don't flood my home!  Stay safe, mis amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment