Thursday, October 25, 2012

Putting it into action.

Now what?  I have made the power point on the Preterite tense verb conjugations.  But I also need some sort of online source or requirement that lets me know that students have viewed the page.  I decided to make a Google Form that, I easily, posted right below the tutorial that the students will view. 

The Google Form
It is more of a guided practice sheet that will allow the students to answer specific questions regarding the tutorial.  It then takes it a step further by making them apply what they have just learned in the tutorial.  It took me maybe 10 minutes, if that, to create the Google Form.

I know have the tutorial, the Google form and all of my students email addresses to invite them to view the tutorial.  For homework tonight, they will have to watch the tutorial and answer the questions that follow. 

If all goes well with my pilot classes, I may consider doing this more often.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment